Audience parsing for MediaCom
Baby food (porridge) campaign focused on mothers having children
up to 1 y.o.
03 Aug 2020
Initial CTR 1.02%
Average CTR achieved
Increase brand awareness among the target audience.
Attract the audience to the product profile in the online shop.
1) Searching for addresses and geotags of the maternity units based in Moscow. The maternity unit №26, located at 11 Sosnovaya Street, Moscow, 123182, was picked as a testing one.
2) Selecting profiles with relevant geotags and checked all posts with hashtags: #mum, #dad, #baby, #princess, #son, #daughter, etc.; 214 hashtags in total (the most popular within the accounts of mothers having children up to 1 y.o.).
3) Analyzing accounts collected and selected those having the posts with babies pictured.
1) Collecting users who have been posting on a birthday of a child – ‘onemonthold’, ‘sixmonthsold’, et cetera.
2) Analyzing accounts to check whether there are any posts on the birthday of a child:
– analysis by keys – hashtags (the most popular within the accounts of mothers having children up to 1 y.o.)
– visual materials analysis (babies pictured on the photos)
The results: 10 000 accounts collected and analyzed by Signum.ai The client got a list of 10 000 accounts via
the Signum.ai ad cabinet on Facebook.
Average CTR, achieved due to collaborating with Signum.ai: 1,72%
Average CTR, achieved due to collaborating with Signum.ai: 1,49%
10 000Accounts collected
Chief Digital & Innovation Officer
Collaborating with Signum.ai was very fruitful – we used the team’s solution to enhance our baby food ad campaign. While parsing the audience (mothers of children under one y.o.), specialists working at Signum.ai have elaborated several hypotheses on how to find relevant accounts on Instagram and also run A/B testing to find out what hypothesis worked the best. As a result, we managed to increase the CTR and the number of orders significantly.