Audience parsing for Red Bull
The campaign focused on gamers (mainly Counter-Strike players)
25 Sep 2020
Initial CTR 0.82%
Average CTR achieved
Get more registrations for the competition via banners.
Encourage people to scan QR codes printed on the bills to get extra bonuses in the game.
Steps taken by Signum.ai
1) Finding the most active key opinion leaders (KOL) in the gaming industry: gamers, commentators, and
2) Selecting accounts standing out by three criteria:
– the highest engagement rate (ER);
– frequency of posting;
– frequency of being tagged by other accounts.
4) Analyzing KOLs accounts matching these criteria:
– following at least 2 KOLs;
– being active in KOLs’ profiles in the last month (likes, comments, reposts);
– keeping an account active (posting, replying to comments, etc.);
– games are the prevailing interest.
The screenshots of the shooter games were giving extra value to the accounts.
Average CTR, achieved due to collaborating with Signum.ai: 1,54%
Initial average CTR: 0,82%
20 000Accounts collected
Social Media Ads Manager
We had experience with Signum.ai's tools while working on the ad campaign for Red Bull, which is one of our clients. The company's solution helped us to parse the audience on Instagram and Facebook, and the results of the ad campaign were truly impressive – the CTR did almost double! Many thanks to Signum.ai for their high-quality and efficient work.